Built after the Benedectine settlement in 998, then Camaldolite Monastery in 1200, Villa Luppis Became an elegant country estate of the Chiozza Luppis family at the beginning of the 19th century. In 1991, the last family ancestors restored it through an accurate intervention aiming atmaintaining everything unaltered as far as possible and turned it into a Relais with 39 rooms (6 Suite and Junior suite) with stylish furniture and all comfort.The ?business area? offers a main meeting room, available for 200 guests and other 3 small conference rooms (60 ? 30 and 30 seats each one).Among the facilities at disposal of our guests there are the ?gourmand? and famous Restaurant, swimming pool, a tennis court in our 12 acres park, bikes, shuttle bus from/to Venice, and shopping with our Shopping Card (which allows special purchases for many brand manufacturer outlets of our area anddiscounted entrance fee for sports centres)Thanks to its strategic position between Veneto and Friuli, it?s very easy to reach the most famousand important destinations of this area (Venice only 40 minutes and Cortina only 90 minutes far from here by car) and beautiful cities such as Treviso, Aquileia, Oderzo, Sesto al Reghena. We organize excursions that combine cultural destinations like Friulian Castles or Palladian Villas of the Brenta river, with eno-gastronomic trips, shopping tours, and other activities such as Cooking school or Wine tasting.