The beautiful hotel building unites the ambiance of a rich past with modern day comforts and is surrounded by a magnificent city garden. Built in 1751 and renovated in 2010, the air-conditioned city hotel offers 37 rooms and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, cloakroom and lift access to the upper floors. The hotel has original features, such as stained glass windows, and guests can enjoy a drink in the cafe or in the cosy bar which includes high ceilings and a bay window. The hotel also has a very spacious garden courtyard with a peaceful terrace. Conference facilities, wireless Internet access (fees apply), room and laundry services, and a bicycle hire service (fees apply) are also offered.
All hotel rooms have an en suite bathroom with a toilet, shower and/or bath and hairdryer, a double bed, radio/TV, telephone, wireless Internet access, air conditioning and central heating.